NUPP Legal providing professional legal forms since 1999
To locate a form:
1. Choose a section from the left sidebar and click the link, or
2. Type the name and state of the form in the search box in the upper right corder of this page. Eg: california living trust
|Professional legal forms and documents written by expert attorneys are a must to protect you, your company, associates and employees in all your legal transactions. NUPP Legal's Internet presence, NUPPLegal.com has been providing professional legal documents to the general public since 1999. So if you need estate planning forms like Living Trusts, Wills, Advance directives or realestate forms such as lease agreements, sales contracts, quit claim deeds, we try to make it easy to do it yourself.
Browse certified legal forms by state
See our extensive information on the following
- How to set up a Living Trusts. A revocable living trust is designed to avoid probate of assets placed within the revocable trust while providing long-term property management. As the name implies, a "revocable living trust" may be revoked (terminated) by the creator at any time during his/her lifetime
- Living Wills or advance directives Living Will ensures your end-of-life wishes are carried out, preserving your dignity and may be best described as a Will for the living. A Living Will, one type of advance directive, provides direction to health care providers regarding end-of-life treatment choices.
- Last Will and Testament A will or testament is a legal declaration by which a person, the testator, names one or more persons to manage their estate and provides for the transfer of their real and/or personal property upon their death.
- Lease Agreement A residential lease agreement is a contract for the rental of a home, apartment or condo. It documents the agreement between a landlord and tenant and protects the landlord in the event a tenant fails to comply with the terms.
- Rental Forms A rental agreement is a contract that establishes the terms and conditions of a tenant's occupancy. Rental agreements can be used to rent a residential home, apartment or other rental unit.
- Eviction forms and process Landlord eviction notice form kit for non-payment of rent, lease violations or lease termination. Eviction notices require Tenants to cure violations / defaults within a specified time.
- Quit Claim Deeds A quitclaim deed operates as a release, to transfer or quit any title, interest, or claim which the seller may have in the property, while providing no guarantee the grantor has a valid interest in or title to the property. When the seller, referred to as the grantor, "quits" his claim to the property, the buyer, called the grantee, is transferred any interest the grantor had in the property at the time.
- Real Estate Sales Contracts Real estate sales and purchase agreement forms, also referred to as real estate sales contracts, for residential home sales. State-specific residential sales contract, disclosures and supplemental purchase agreement forms.
- Waranty Deeds Warranty deed for real estate conveyance. A warranty deed is a deed to real property which guarantees that the seller owns clear title which can be transferred (conveyed)