Triple-Net Lease Agreement
- Instant Delivery - Forms are saved to your computer.
- Forms open in your word processor, PC or Mac - Guaranteed!
- EZ fill in. Fully customizable.
- Instructions and completed example included (when applicable).
- Unlimited Use - 4 months Free Updates - No recurring cost.
- 10 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Product page: Triple Net Lease Agreement
Triple Net Lease Agreement Topics
- Term: How long the agreement will be in affect.
- Net Rent - Rent Absolute
- Payment of Rent
- Late Charges
- Prorated First Month's Rent
- Security Deposit
- Option to Renew
- Lesson's Failure to Deliver Possession
- Eminent Domain
- Assignment of Agreement and Subletting
- Violation of Laws
- Property Damage and Destruction
- Hazardous Material
- Alterations and Repairs by Lessee
- Lesson's Right to Access
- Lessee's Maintenance
- Surrender of Possession
- Common Area Expenses
- Agents and Authority to Receive Legal Papers
- Brokerage Fees, Commissions
- Estoppel Certificate
- Indemnification of Lessor
- Peaceable Enjoyment
- Paragraph Headings
- Court Costs and Attorneys Fees
- Prevailing Law
- Binding on Successors
- Time is of the Essence
- Entire Agreement
Assignment of Lease Agreement
Permission to Sublet Agreement
Extension of Lease Agreement
Notice to Pay Rent of Quit
Lead Paint Pamphlet
Protecting yourself through a
comprehensive agreement is a large part of the rental property battle. But what
happens when a tenant defaults? How do you follow the proper steps
toward getting them back into compliance (the desired result), or taking
back possession of the property (unfortunately, sometimes
necessary)? To assist you in these circumstances, we have included
additional documents in your Triple Net Lease Kit, resulting in
what has become the most comprehensive kit of its kind.